Refunds, Warranties and Returns
- Refunds and warranties: We will only give a refund for products or services
ordered by you in
accordance with your legal rights.
- For Australian Consumers:Our goods and services come with guarantees
that cannot be
under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- 13 month limited warranty : Without limiting consumers’ rights, if
you purchased your
from our Website or from authorised resellers located in Australia, the
warranty for them is
provided by RRR International Pty Ltd ACN 631 593 470 of 126 Bonds Road,
Riverwood NSW 2210
Australia (Australian phone: 1300 859 903). We warrant our products against
defects in materials
workmanship under ordinary consumer use for 13 months from the date of
this warranty period, if a defect arises in the product, and you follow the
returning the product, we will at our option, to the extent permitted by
- replace the product with a new or repaired product that is equivalent to the product to be replaced; or
- refund to you all or part of the purchase price.
For services provided by us, for any failure in such service, we may choose
at our option to
re-supply the service or refund you proportionately the amount you paid to
us for it for the
portion of the service.
These limited warranties apply, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to any repair, replacement part or replacement product or service for the remainder of the original warranty period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and products for which a refund for a good is given will become our property. This limited warranty applies only to products or hardware components of the product that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or damage from other external causes, alteration, repair, or commercial use. The warranty is void if unauthorised or unqualified persons attempt to make any repairs or modifications.
Subject to any rights that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be required to bear the expense of claiming under this limited warranty, including the cost of returning the products to us. In case of a defect, cease using the product and contact us. In the event of a warranty claim being made, Rapid Response Revival and you will each bear its own expenses in relation to the preparation and assessment of any warranty claim.
- For Australian Consumers:Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- Process for returns which are authorised including under the CellAED for
membership service scheme for replacement of CellAED® devices: For specific instructions about
how to obtain warranty service for your products or your replacement CellAED®️ device under the CellAED
lifeTM membership service scheme, please contact us at
or via the online
Contact Us form.
In general, you will need to deliver your product to be replaced or refunded in either its original
packaging or in equally protective packaging to the address specified by our customer service team. Before
product for a warranty, refund or replacement service, you must inform us by contacting us at
[email protected] or via the
Contact Us form.
and, where we agree to accept the return,
obtain from us a return authorisation number which we will issue to you and you must then arrange its
us and include a reference to that return authorisation number in the return package.We will pay
the return delivery charges if you are a CellAED for lifeTM member (where you are
current and have no overdues on your member fees), otherwise you will need to pay the costs to deliver the
CellAED® to be
- All new products returned (where we agree to their return) must, when received by us, be in their original re-saleable condition.
- You must return the products to us as soon as possible (and in any event within 30 days after) obtaining the return authorisation number from us.
- Except for returns of a CellAED® provided under and in accordance with the CellAED for lifeTM membership service scheme, we may deduct from any refund a reasonable fee for any excessive handling and costs including for the disposal of the product’s original packaging.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to returned products before they are received by us (except where caused by us), the costs of which will be deducted from any refund made to you.
- Process for damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time and in any event within 30 days after receipt. You must follow the process set out in paragraph b above and return the products to us as soon as possible (and in any event within 30 days after obtaining the return authorisation number) after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or bank account (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection.
- Our disclaimers and limits of liability: Except as expressly stated in these
Terms and to the
extent permitted by applicable law:
- we are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- we will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control;
- you must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products and we do not accept liability for loss or damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice;
- we will not be liable for any losses which are indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or which are related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption;
- we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise);
- we accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Sale or your use of the Website;
- The warranties and remedies set out in these Terms are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties and remedies including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or against hidden or latent defects; and
- if we cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties then to the
applicable law all such warranties are limited in duration to the duration
of the express limited
warranties set out in these Terms and to:
- for products: a repair or replacement service; or
- for services: the resupply of the relevant service.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale limits or excludes any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law or excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or otherwise to the extent that such right to remedy cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. The limited warranties set out in these Terms are not transferable and are void on your sale or resale of the Products outside Australia (as the country of original purchase). This limited warranty gives you specific rights only. You may have additional rights under applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law, and this limited warranty does not affect such rights.