Refunds, Warranties and Returns
- Refunds and warranties: We will only give a refund for products or services
ordered by you in
accordance with your legal rights.
- For Consumers:We shall ensure that our products are as described on our Website, are of satisfactory
quality and fit for the purposes described by us. We shall also ensure that the products meet all the
requirements imposed by law. We warrant that the services will be provided using reasonable skill and care.
Nothing in these Terms will affect your consumer rights.
If our service does not meet the foregoing standards, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement if our goods do not meet the foregoing standards.You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- 13 month limited warranty : Without limiting consumers’ rights, if you purchased your products from our
Website the warranty for them is provided by RRR International Pty Ltd ACN 631 593 470 of 126 Bonds Road,
Riverwood NSW 2210 Australia (Australian phone: 1300 859 903). We warrant our products shall conform in all
material respects with their description and shall be free from material defects in materials and workmanship
under ordinary use [and fit for any purpose held out by us] for 13 months from the date of original
manufacture. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the product, and you follow the instructions
for returning the product, we will at our option, to the extent permitted by applicable law, either:
- replace the product with a new or repaired product that is equivalent to the product to be replaced; or
- refund to you all or part of the purchase price.
For services provided by us, for any failure in such service, we may choose at our option to re-supply the
service or refund you proportionately the amount you paid to us for it for the failed portion of the
These limited warranties apply, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to any repair, replacement part or replacement product or service for the remainder of the original warranty period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and products for which a refund for a good is given will become our property. This limited warranty applies only to products or hardware components of the product that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or damage from other external causes, alteration, repair, or commercial use. The warranty is void if unauthorised or unqualified persons attempt to make any repairs or modifications.We will not be liable for a breach of the foregoing warranty if: (a) the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or (b) the products differ from their description or specification as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements. The terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract.
- For Consumers:We shall ensure that our products are as described on our Website, are of satisfactory quality and fit for the purposes described by us. We shall also ensure that the products meet all the requirements imposed by law. We warrant that the services will be provided using reasonable skill and care. Nothing in these Terms will affect your consumer rights.
- Process for returns which are authorised including under the CellAED for
lifeTM membership service scheme for replacement of CellAED® devices: For
specific instructions about
how to obtain warranty service for your products or your replacement CellAED®️ device under the CellAED
lifeTM membership service scheme, please contact us at
or via the online
Contact Us form.
In general, you will need to deliver your product to be replaced or refunded in either its original
packaging or in equally protective packaging to the address specified by our customer service team. Before
product for a warranty, refund or replacement service, you must inform us by contacting us at
[email protected] or via the
Contact Us form.
and, where we agree to accept the return,
obtain from us a return authorisation number which we will issue to you and you must then arrange its
us and include a reference to that return authorisation number in the return package.We will pay
the return delivery charges if you are a CellAED for lifeTM member (where you are
current and have no overdues on your member fees), otherwise you will need to pay the costs to deliver the
CellAED® to be
- All new products returned (where we agree to their return) must, when received by us, be in their original re-saleable condition.
- You must return the products to us as soon as possible (and in any event within 30 days after) obtaining the return authorisation number from us.
- Except for returns of a CellAED® provided under and in accordance with the CellAED for lifeTM membership service scheme, we may deduct from any refund a reasonable fee for any excessive handling and costs including for the disposal of the product’s original packaging.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to returned products before they are received by us (except where caused by us), the costs of which will be deducted from any refund made to you.
- Process for damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time and in any event within 30 days after receipt. You must follow the process set out in paragraph b above and return the products to us as soon as possible (and in any event within 30 days after obtaining the return authorisation number) after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or bank account (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection.
- Our disclaimers and limits of liability (consumers)
- This clause only applies where you are individual consumer and does not apply where you are a business customer.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control;
- You must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products and we do not accept liability for loss or damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice;
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your consumer rights in relation to the products and services
- We are not liable for business losses. When we supply the products to individual consumers this is for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Our disclaimers and limits of liability ( business consumers) Except as expressly stated in these
Terms and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- we are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- we will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control;
- you must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products and we do not accept liability for loss or damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice;
- we will not be liable for any losses which are indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or which are related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption;
- we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise);
- we accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Sale or your use of the Website;
- The warranties and remedies set out in these Terms are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties and remedies including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or against hidden or latent defects; and
- if we cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties then to the
applicable law all such warranties are limited in duration to the duration
of the express limited
warranties set out in these Terms and to:
- for products: a repair or replacement service; or
- for services: the resupply of the relevant service.
Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any other liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our
negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the
Sale of Products Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or (d) that we are not otherwise permitted to limit or
exclude under applicable law or excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy you may have under laws
applicable in the United Kingdom or otherwise to the extent that such right to remedy cannot be excluded,
restricted or modified. The limited warranties set out in these Terms are not transferable and are void on
your sale or resale of the products outside the United Kingdom (as the country of original purchase).
[Subject to the foregoing paragraphs, our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with the supply of the products and services will in no circumstances exceed [100%] of the price paid for the products and services.]